Thank you, Littlefield Gallery, Winter Harbor, Maine












Thank you so much to my new collectors and to Littlefield Gallery in Winter Harbor, Maine, for these sales from the fall show! All were painted this past summer during a week that I spent in Winter Harbor painting in Schoodic and Winter Harbor. I loved spending time on Grindstone Neck with her beautiful views of Bar Harbor and Cadillac Mountain. It was a wonderful week in late July and early August, a painting retreat that I organized with several other women painters. I am very grateful for the fabulous Kelly and Jane Littlefield, my new collectors, my great women painter friends and to our generous host!

"Grindstone Point 1" acrylic on canvas, 12 x 36, SOLD
"Grindstone Neck 1 Dixon Point" acrylic on canvas, 10 x 30, SOLD
"Grindstone Neck 2 View from West Oval" acrylic on canvas, 12 x 30, SOLD