River Tree Arts Faculty and Member Art Show, Kennebunk, Maine

The Faculty and Member Art Show opened on May 31st River Tree ARts in Kennebunk, Maine. I feel fortunate to have been on faculty at RTA since 2014, teaching "Fearless Landscape Painting in Acrylic". We have lots of fun painting from one of my photos, after I do a demo painting in class. I so enjoy my students and the process of painting a demo. I try to complete the painting in about an hour, mostly I succeed. Sometimes the painting needs another half hour to hour to finish. I take the summers off for my travel and painting plein air and will start up again in the fall! The show runs through June, thank you RTA for asking me to teach!

"Bailey Island 1" acrylic, 10 x 10
"Kennebunk Beach 10" acrylic, 10 x 10
"Mother Beach 4" acrylic, 10 x 10
"Goose Rocks Beach 7" acrylic, 8 x 16
"Wells Sanctuary 20" acrylic, 10 x 10