The Perfect Day

Ok, so I think that today was the all around perfect day!  Painted in Boothbay with the Plein Air Painters of Maine (PAPME) at the Railway Village event and then a show and sale on display through this week.  This is the piece that I did, loved this old filling station with it's orange pump.  It was very hot and humid and rained very hard, but I was able to find cover by an old display train and with my Best Brella.  This 8 x 16 took 4 hours to paint.  Then I hurried home to shower and dress for the Gala reception at the Barn Gallery in Ogunquit for the juried show, both Fred and I had pieces that were accepted to the show, one of the best juried shows that I have seen and beautifully hung.  Be sure to catch this show!  Then to Parsons Marsh in Kennebunk just in time to catch this beautiful sunset with incredible fog.
"Boothbay Railway Village1" acrylic, 8 x 16, SOLD
 
     ...then to a fabulous dinner at Bandaloop!  Tomorrow back to Kennebunkport for PAINT THE PORT, 50 artists painting around town followed by a wet paint auction at the Nonantum 3pm...