August Challenge 12/52, 13/52, & 14/52



Took myself to Pemaquid to paint today, when I arrived the fog was blowing in quickly and the sky was a beautiful blue fog with the sun shining through.  The temperature was 10 degrees cooler than Damariscotta.  Then the fog turned dark and thick and the temperature dropped another 10 degrees as I painted, the sky was then white gray.  Did three paintings until the fog condensed and dripped down my aluminum easel and washed off the paint on the ocean side of my painting, even under my umbrella, time to go!  These canvases are 1 1/2" thick and yes, the top of the lighthouse is on the top side of the canvas!  3.1666 small paintings a day for the rest of August!
"Pemaquid 10" acrylic on canvas, 10 x 10, NFS
"Pemaquid 11" acrylic on canvas, 4 x 6, SOLD
"Pemaquid 12" acrylic on canvas, 5 x 5, SOLD