August Challenge, the end...to be cont.

Painted all day today in Kennebunk on a very warm day, in the 90's!  First stop was Parsons Beach to paint the marsh after a swim, followed by a swim.  Then on to Kennebunk Beach to paint after a lobster roll at the Clam Shack and then on to paint Kennebunk Beach from Colony Beach at sunset followed by a swim!  This was the last day of the August Facebook painting challenge, total paintings done 23.  My goal was to do 52 4 x 6 and 5 x 5 because that was the number of small canvases that I had on hand.   I got tired of just doing small paintings though, and added other sizes..what I learned was not to limit the size of paintings on challenges and to not put so much pressure on myself in August, too much is happening in August.  So I will continue the small paintings into September or until I finish!  This is the actual tally: 1-12 x 24, 1-8 x 24, 1-10 x 20, 1-10 x 10, 3-9 x 12, 4-5 x 5, 12-4 x 6!!!   
"Kennebunk Beach August" acrylic on canvas, 9 x 12 SOLD
"Kennebunk Beach August 2" acrylic on canvas, 9 x 12 SOLD    
"Parsons August" acrylic on canvas, 9 x 12 SOLD