30 Day November Painting and Drawing Challenge

FedEx arrived this morning with a new supply of canvases, perfect timing! Cleaning my studio and getting ready to start a 30 day painting and drawing challenge tomorrow for the month of November. I need a boost at this time of year, when the weather turns cold here in Maine and the plein air painting season winds down. Time to clean out the studio and move it indoors! I'll still be painting out in pastel all winter and sometimes acrylics on warm and dry days. It's also time to get some small works done for the Maine College of Art Holiday Sale and the Hole in Wall Studioworks Holiday Sale! I will also start a new 40 x 60 diptych for North Light Gallery in Millinocket! So....I am planning to do a painting a day and get out to do a drawing a day! Wish me luck! and energy!