North Light Gallery, Millinocket, Maine!!!













October was a great month at North Light Gallery in Millinocket! I was so happy to be a part of the Katahdin show at the University of New England Art Gallery in Portland, Maine and to be a part of the artists panel discussion.  I spent six days painting at the Katahdin Lake Wilderness Camps in spectacular weather. I paint like crazy in the early spring and late summer and fall in the Katahdin region and show this work exclusively at North Light Gallery in Millinocket. I was so happy to have nine sales in October! These are the most recent, thank you Marsha Donahue and Wayne Curlew at North Light and to my new collectors!

"Golden Road Marsh 9" acrylic, 10 x 20, SOLD
"Heading to Baxter 2" acrylic, 10 x 10, SOLD
"Katahdin 2" acrylic, 24 x 30, SOLD
"Katahdin Lake 1-11" acrylic, 8 x 16, SOLD
"Golden Road Marsh 1" acrylic, 10 x 10, SOLD