SOLD Alma Beach 1 and Diamond Cove 6












Thank you to my dear friends and collectors! I am grateful for your support of my work. "Alma Beach 1" painted in New Brunswick the day after Canadian Thanksgiving in 2012 for my solo show at the Saint John Arts Centre in 2013. A very cold and windy day, barely could paint for the wind right on the dock in Alma. The lobster men were getting their boats ready to go out at the end of the month, brave souls with a winter fishing season! Alma is a very busy port at the foot of the hills of Fundy National Park. I enjoyed a fabulous turkey dinner the day before, two Thanksgivings that year! Diamond Cove is a favorite spot for Portlander weddings, this is a sunset view, a short ferry ride on Casco Bay.

"Alma Beach 1" acrylic on canvas, 6 x 12, SOLD
"Diamond Cove 6" acrylic on canvas, 4 x 6, SOLD