May Marathon Day 13

Went to paint out with PPOM friends at Rachel Carson Preserve in Wells, Maine today, but I found it too cold and windy right by the shore.  So I took some photos to paint tomorrow.  Painted these in the studio..."Limington Bog 3", 6 x 12, acrylic on canvas, from a photo at sunset this past winter, footprints were going out into the frozen, icy bog, love this spot.  Then I painted this 5 x 5 x 3 little canvas that looks like a box, another Scarborough Marsh because I am very comfortable painting this marsh and this was a new thing, painting around a 3" side of the canvas.  Normally my canvases are 1 3/8" or 1 1/2" thick and I continue the painting completely around the sides and top and bottom of the canvas for a contemporary look that doesn't need framing.  This one is 3" deep, so each side is like another painting...it looks pretty cool!  Now I have finished 27 paintings in 13 days for the May Marathon! 
"Scarborough Marsh 41", 5 x 5 x 3, acrylic on canvas SOLD