New Brunswick Panorama, Saint John Arts Centre, New Brunswick, Canada 1


I'm in New Brunswick, painting for my upcoming solo exhibit at the Saint John Arts Centre, my first International Solo exhibit! First on Campobello with the Plein Air Painters of the Bay of Fundy for the annual paint out. Photo of me at Liberty Point by Michael Chesley Johnson. Found a little relief from the heat at the end of land. After a few days on Campobello where I stayed at the wonderful Owen House Inn, I moved on to Pocologan on the bay of Fundy. Woke up to showers so I painted from photos under cover! Wish I had my professional art photographer with me on the road! The show opens July 19 and runs through September 6, 2013.























"Liberty Point Campobello 1" acrylic, 10 x 10, SOLD
"Yellow Bank Campobello 1" acrylic, 6 x 18
"Liberty Point Campobello 2" acrylic, 12 x 30
"New River Beach 2" acrylic, 6 x 12
"St Andrews Blockhouse 6" acrylic, 6 x 12