Sold Kettle Cove 18 CELT Paint for Preservation wet paint auction


















The Cape Elizabeth Land Trust Paint for Preservation Wet Paint Auction was today. My assigned location was Kettle Cove, for my first painting I chose the view of Crescent Beach from the park, it was almost low tide when I started, perfect! The weather was beautiful but warm, started out at 75 degrees at 9 am and my thermometer read 93 when I finished painting at 3 pm. I was painting with James Mullen, I really enjoyed meeting him, it's always nice to have someone to paint with! I decided to use my first painting of the day for the auction and it now has a new home with some fans of Kettle Cove! Met and chatted with lots of super nice folks today while I was painting, a beautiful Maine summer day!

"Kettle Cove 18" pastel on board, 18" x 24" SOLD















Second painting today:

"Kettle Cove 19" pastel on board, 16" x 20"